Week 12
Week 12 was about a lot of catching up and reorganizing my thoughts and things I learned. The readings this week were interesting and brought up a lot of things that I learned in previous classes and experiences with Social Media. I loved feeling like I already knew a lot of this information and tips and strategies because I have felt lost a lot of the time in this class with Google Ads. I have started a business via social media for another class and marketed with social media platform ads. Remembering those things from the past helped my confidence to finish through this week and I felt a little relevant again.
I think one thing that I enjoy about social media for businesses is that alot of the advertising can be cheap or even free! Creating content that is shareable and "snackable" allows viewers and customers to potentially share the posts on their own personal page, thus creating a domino effect for other viewers or customers. There is also the element of teaming with social media influencers who have a huge tribe who all trust them to advertise your products and share their review, hopefully thus leading to conversions there. I love that and I love that it is more social (funny that social media is social haha) and not computers messing with algorythms.
Comments
Post a Comment