Week 9
This week was interesting! I really like the features of Google Analytics that I am learning about. I think it is really handy how it connects to my Google Ads account. I had a hard time following the video of how to get the tracking code onto the site. My Analytics account looked different than what was shown in the video and so I looked in a lot of other places to see if I could figure out where I was supposed to get a tracking code. I THINK I figured it out, and so I then followed instructions on how to edit my code in Shopify but I am unsure if I put the tracking code in the correct place…. So I hope that my Analytics account will actually track data from my site. I am really excited to see how it all works together, though, and see what parts of my ads and site are strong and which areas I need to work on a little bit more.
Comments
Post a Comment