Week 8

 This week was easier with the light workload, but I also still feel confused and lost with Google Ads. I finally realized how to make a text ad rather than a display ad but I don't feel confident in the best tactics to write a good one. I liked the tips that Google Adwords give on creating successful text ads, but I guess what I want to know is how long should it be? With 180 characters available, should I be using as much of that as possible? I personally feel like no one would want to read an ad that is that long. But I am also a beginner. I think with some more research and practice, I will get the hang of this.

I still feel similar in that with the keywords too. I know once I am running my ads and see which words are doing well and where, etc, I will be able to understand a little more about how to pick the best words.

Comments