Week 10
I am really nervous about this week. I ran my ad campaign and got everything going on that, but I am nervous to fail. I am going to be really disappointed if I don't see any success with my ads. I am doubting there will be any conversions and sales from my site, but if people could at least SEE it, I will be happy. I don't want to feel like I am wasting my time and money.
I am especially worried that I put my tracking codes in the wrong places on my website. I followed the directions as best I could but I am thinking I may not have put them in the right places. I guess time will tell if no results are showing on the analytics. I definitely need to make my ads more elaborate. I felt fine about the one I created, but after reviewing the next project instructions, I definitely feel like I am sliding by by the skin on my teeth. I will need to create more ads and ad groups (I just have the one right now) and hopefully be able to create success.
Comments
Post a Comment