This week, I enjoyed the research about brokerages, wholesalers and manufacturers as well as the affiliate and drop shipping options. I thought it was very interesting because drop shipping as well as the international brokerages I expected to be cheaper options. In both instances that I researched it for, they were both more expensive choices.

I did enjoy learning about drop shipping because I think that will be the business model that I choose for my business.  While I chose affiliate marketing for the group in the assignments because it made the most sense for their product choices, I am not planning on it for my own. I think I have decided so I am excited to continue to learn more about international brokerages and drop shipping as I start mine. I’m also interested to research the options a little more specifically with my products of choice. I guess I may still change my mind depending on what else I learn in the next few weeks.


Comments