Week 7 Reflection

 This week about Ad Words was a lot for me. While the work load was lighter, I do believe the information was a lot more complicated. I also think that I have a lot more to learn. I am feeling like it will take a lot of practice with keywords to see how certain ones work or don't work.

In the campaign assignment, it was challenging because Ad Words gets a facelift pretty often so I think the layout or design of the website changes a lot. I had a hard time finding the right buttons to follow the assignment instructions.

As for keywords, I do enjoy the brain storming that comes along with that. I feel as though I tend to go a little too broad and need to work on getting that sweet spot of not too specific and not too broad. I also need to practice thinking outside the box.


Comments