Week 5 Reflection
I enjoyed the little about website design we learned this week. With my major being Web Design, this is my cup of tea. While I know there is still a lot for me to learn about website design, I do feel like I already knew the tips from the article, i.e., simple equals professional, the tips about the navigation bar, the logo being visible and simple, etc. I have coded with HTML, CSS and others, but using a site builder is a newer experience for me. The part that has been the learning curve so far is using Shopify. It took me a while to figure out how to connect it to my PayPal account to allow for the credit card payments. In the past with sites I have built 100% myself, I have just added the paypal button code to my HTML and it has worked just fine. Maybe once I get the site rolling, I will like the site builder aspect more and maybe the button will be more easily customized this way?? We will see!
Comments
Post a Comment